Almost every entrepreneur or business manager has faced the problem of business development. Most often, this process looks like this: a project begins with writing a business plan and ends on average a year and a half after an unsuccessful search for funding sources.
Looking into the reasons in detail, we often find low-grade business plans that have not interested investors. There are often communication problems: the business owner and the investor speak to each other in different languages and have different ideas about the processes of activity.
In order to avoid such well-known problems, we can give you some very practical advice. Entrepreneurs and businessmen at the start of their own or commercial business need:
- pay enough attention to planning your business,
- study well and present ways to achieve the goals of your project,
- it is necessary to reinforce knowledge and goals with financial calculations,
- it is necessary to present to potential investors a request for financing in a visual form (in fresh printed form, with graphs, diagrams, etc.)
- to know the answers to key questions for interviewing investors in order to present the project in the best competent form and seek financing
- you need to have patience